This weekend in the Item Shop we are selling a special Animal Crackers + Kenta Card bundle! Is your pet looking more like Aquaman than Hulk? Some Animal Crackers will help that puny pet prepare to perpetrate a HULK SMASH! Animal Crackers are compatible with the new Creature Stable, too!
Due to a few complaints about the new features we've added in the past three and a half years, we have decided to roll the game back to everyone's favorite epic, Epic III! See below for the pre-patch notes!
Epic III: Old School
- Level cap reduced to 150. All characters above this level will be set to level 150.
- Second Job classes removed. All characters will be reset to their first jobs and their skills removed.
- Several pets have been removed. All removed pets will be replaced with a level 1 Tortus.
- Overbreeding system changed! I don't really understand how this thing works, so one of you will have to post about it in the forums.
- All dungeons except Relics of Arid Moonlight, Lost Mines, and Crystal Valley have been removed.
- Many items have been removed. You can now buy the most powerful items you could possibly need (R4 basic gear) in any town! Convenient!
- Drop rate reduced WAY WAY WAY down.
- Arenas and auction houses removed.
- Veiled Island removed.
- Many other features removed.
- Striders now have access to a new skill: Defect Finding!