March 30, 2012

Kyodan says Goodbye Rappelz!


by Kyodan » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:27 pm
Hello everyone!
As of tomorrow, I will be leaving Gala-Net. I know this is very sudden, and I would like to thank you all for being such a passionate group of people. Your love for the game pushed me to try the best that I could!
I enjoyed putting the heat on spammers, turning droves of people into yaks and bunnies, and most importantly, getting down in the trenches and assisting you all with your needs directly.
Though I wish I had more time to sit down and chat with each and every one of you, I enjoyed interacting with you all - excluding spammers, of course. ;)
Regardless, thank you for having me! It was my pleasure to serve you.
XOXO,
Kyodan
P.S. Welcome back, Magma! XD

don't know whats going on there but seems things are going ugly, its common to see more GM's leaving and the game isn't getting any better.  Kyodan was a cool guy when he poped in game, I remember one of the boss event we begged him to give us an extra boss since we (my guild) were late @ LM, so he summoned another one for us (forgot the name completely!!!).  I wish him the best in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment! I'll answer you back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...