- New quests have been added on Veiled Island.
- Creature Stable added! Head south of Rondo to stable your pets. There they will grow and learn under the watchful care of Sonya, the Stable Master. Plus, each day in the stable your pet will find a present for you!
- A new chapter to the saga of the Witch has been added! Once you've reached level 138, if you have already vanquished the Ultimate Witch, speak to Hector once again to begin the next part of the story.
- Many new items have been added, including new shields for magicians and new armor.
- You can now enhance your belt to add new and different cards to it. Slay some bosses to find cards to add to your belt!
- New Pet: Ice Maiden! This pet is unlike other pets...one can not simply tame her. Journey to the Veiled Island and embark on an epic quest to earn this powerful lady of frost.
- Icons indicating Item Rank have been changed from a Roman numeral to a pattern of pips.
- Monster Rank is now more clearly indicated.
- The Inventory window has been redesigned.
- Players are now able to destroy unwanted items.
- The combination UI has been divided into three windows: Enhancement, Repair, and Combination.
- Ethereal item repair has been changed. Instead of using ethereal stones, item repair is now handled through the UI.
- If you do not have enough ethereal energy to recharge an item fully you will now recharge it as much as possible.
- You can now view the durability of all equipped items by clicking the new drop down menu button on the bottom of the minimap.
- You can now choose to hide/show decorative items. Decorative items are set to hidden by default.
- The World Map has been altered to make certain areas stand out more.
- You can now filter Auction House results to show only items your character can equip.
- Creature UI has been updated.
- Changed creature card icons.
- The Mystic Koala has been improved. It now boasts increased stats and improved abilities.
- Added new appearances for the staged pets did not have enhanced skins yet.
- Monsters of higher rank now have a higher chance to drop items compared to normal monsters.
- Creature card drop rate slightly improved.
- Ethereal items now gain more benefit from enchantment.
- Rank 2-5 items are now cheaper to enhance at the blacksmith.
- "Power" items now have a higher drop rate.
- Fixed an issue with the guild member list not appearing properly.
- Fixed an issue where the guild member list did not update after a guild member was removed.
- Fixed an issue where a new guild master would not get the proper permissions after promotion.
- Fixed an issue where decorative pets could get stuck trying to pick up loot that had already been looted.
- Fixed an issue where distant leaves could become invisible.
- Fixed several issues that could cause server crashes.