|New (poke) loots - Idk why but the 2nd one looks like Yu-gi-ho! head.|
|Staged *new pet* Ice Queen|
|New Deco stuffs that really looks stupid -imo-|
In the Korean Test Server there's a new R7 cloak ( hallelujah!)
Witch Quest Dungeon Video
- Boss cards are cards that enable its character to increase stats. In order to acquire a boss cards, players must have interest on hunting boss monster.
- There are total of 27 different Boss Cards.
- A boss monster card is impossible to summon and enhance. It can only be equipped through a belt slot that increases avatar's abilities. Boss Monster Card is also superior rather than a normal creature cards.
Hidden Dungeon Weapons:
- There are additional weapons made especially for gamers exploring the Hidden Dungeons. In acquiring them, players have the chance to collect better items. What's more, Rappelz also have the Ergon Ratos Set. This is a powerful magical outfit set with 3 kind of gear like Armor, Gloves, and Boots. Experience a mysterious ancient magic power with this Magical Set!
- Players can only get this set at the Dungeon of Espoir.
- The Creature Farm is located at the Front side of Rondo Southgate. It is a consignment system for users who have numerous creatures. Players can now drop off their creature to Sonya, the owner of the farm, by using cash items. These items can vary in the form of potions, gears, and empty creature cards. In addition, this farm manages and helps the creatures to level up for a certain period of time.
USES AND ADVANTAGES OF CREATURE FARM
- The This new patch has added more slots to RZ’s belt system. A card that can be equipped in each slot. This means greater chances of skill improvement and aggression. Slots 1-3 can be be opened by using a Belt Enhancing Kit while slots 4-5 can only be opened with the Special Belt Enhancing Kit.
All the pictures were taken from the Rappelz forum. I really dont know exacly who posted them.
If you would like some credit for this pictures, please contact me to shadowheartsguild[at]hotmail[dot]comor leave a comment.