December 15, 2011

Interviewing Bowton2

ShadowHearts Guild member 
  • Main Character name:Bowton2 
  • Class:OverLord
  • Lv or Rank:152
  • Pet you use with Main: R7 Genie, R7 Angel, and whatever noob pet i need to lvl up. 
  • Location:Rondo
  • Guild:Shadowhearts
  • How long u been playing Rappelz?11 months
  • Tell us about ur character: High on p attack and attack speed. He is a little lazy as he lets genie do most of the work while his angel heals the genie. Loves to run around town with fleeting gear. 
  • Why that name? Other names were not working so i went with my grandparents last name, and he is my 2nd Bowton toon so Bowton2. 
  • Why that class?Because i can lvl up many pets at one time and make good money from selling them. I can also be a little bit more lazy than other toons in a dp unless i need to nm. 
  • Your favorite pet and why?Genie. They look cool and get the job done. 
  • How did u knew about Rappelz?Facebook
  • What you like about Rappelz?All the things you can work on to improve your toon like making better cards,better gear, getting better pets, staging pets, belt pets, boss cards. Making money in the auction house. Working together to make a good dp. Meeting people from all over the world. Listening to Superhero6th - that guy is hilarious. 
  • What would you change about it?I think they should make some kind of matching system for dps so we don't have to wait so long to get one started. Maybe one that goes across servers. 
  • Tell us ur best or funniest moment in Rappelz:I farmed a ton of e-pet cards during raining pet event, sold all my T3,T4, and T5 cards, and made enough to buy a R7 genie. It was my best moment so far because it was my last major goal in this game.
  • The worst thing it ever happened to you (in game) :Not much bad has happened to me. At the beginning of the 2011 summer i had hoped to save up to buy a genie for 2.5b. By the end of the summer they went way up in price to 6b, so i had to settle for an ugly gnoll. 
  • Do you have more characters?Yep. The original Bowton is a 106 Champion. I also have 4 more 90+ toons that work at the pet stables when i dont have enough room in my formation for all the pets i need to lvl up. 
  • What do u expect of the future of the game?I think the game will last a long time especially since noob mmo games like Ultima online still exist. However, in a few years I think the bulk of most players now will move on to something else. 
  • What are ur in-game plans? Get a better staff for my angel, better armor for my genie, give back to society by helping others through quests, and help Shadowhearts get stronger.
Want an interview? Leave a comment or send an email to shadowheartsguild@hotmail.com, there I can send you the questions (main character pic required). Interviews will be published during Sundays. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for comment! I'll answer you back soon!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...