November 21, 2010

Interviewing Yumiie





  • Main Character name: Yumiie
  • Class: Soulbreeder
  • Lv or Rank: lvl 112
  • Pet you use with Main: Red Pixie & Harpy & Hawkman
  • Location: The Netherlands
  • Guild: ShadowHearts
  • How long u been playing Rappelz? 4 years
  • Tell us about ur character: Well my character is a story by itself, it is also my first created one but i never leveled it a lot like most poeple do. I use him as my main cause he is quit cool and he's got alot of memories bound to it.
  • Why that name? why that name, hmm, i don't even know if i have an explanation for that. it sounds cool and gay so, i guess that's the only reason hahah ;)
  • Why that class? The class is chose by hasard, i didn't know much about the game and there were very less people at the time when the game started. I start playing with a good friend of me when i lived in France.
  • Your favorite pet and why? I love the Red Pixies cause it can afflict a lot of damage for it's actual trier and it's also a very loved pet by many people i guess.
  • How did u knew about Rappelz? Do u remember the epic and how was it? I don't remember how i got in touch with Rappelz but like i said before i started with a friend and i think he's the one who's affected me into this. I totally remember how it all was. I might have some prints screens and also a lot of great times gone by playing this game.
  • What you like about Rappelz? Well i like Rappelz for it's graphics and game-play. I have to confess that this has decreased a lot since the over population and the newbies whom kill the joy and fun that the has to give us. more is that the actual developers and GM's aren't giving a shit about the in-game society and well being of the players, it's all about the money and luxury of owning the most if you are rich and newbies enough to be not able to raise it's character by itself. pretentious community.
  • What would you change about it? Change The staff! stop upgrading and adding useless stuff without fixing the real problems! Ban all pretentions ppl and get some real epic stuff back ingame!
  • Tell us ur best or funniest moment in Rappelz: The best thing in game is having good friends where you get along with and have nice raids.
  • The worst thing it ever happened to you (in game) : I woke up one day and i was getting myself ready to kick some ass in dungeon (duo with friend), it was just after update. And gotten tho the dungeon, we were ready to run all the way to the spot that there it was the first mob room, we both got killed like newbies O_o" it was like what the fuck... we noticed that mobs have gotten stronger but we didn't.
  • What do u expect of the future of the game? Honestly i don't know anymore what i have to think :O I'm losing my faith into the game cause of the actual game play and crappy community it has become.
  • What are ur in-game plans? Right now ? i don't know, I'm in crisis at work and got so less time to make plans. i'm waiting for further actions.

Thx for the interview Yummi, we hope see u soon in game again.

Want an interview? Leave a comment or send an email to shadowheartsguild@hotmail.com, there I can send you the questions (main character pic required). Interviews will be published during Sundays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment! I'll answer you back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...