October 10, 2010

Interviewing XxTheUndertakerxX


  •  Joined ShadowHearts: 11 Sep 2009
  •  LadyLuck stalker  
  • Guild Helper
  • Main Character name: TheUndertaker
  • Class: BS (Bull Shi*er)
  • Lv or Rank: 128
  • Pet you use with Main: Angel/Hawks
  • Location: Lost in Maryland USA
  • Guild: Shadowfarts
  • How long u been playing Rappelz? 1 year 
  • Tell us about ur character: He’s an Elite Stalker Very Happy
  • Why that name? Cuz Stalker was takin already.
  • Why that class? Healer was boring
  • Your favorite pet and why? My Looter cuz she cute without makeup
  • How did u knew about Rappelz? Friends that I play other games with started and dragged me in. 
  • Do u remember the epic and how was it? I cant remember what I ate for breakfast!
  • What you like about Rappelz? Surveys and Guildies
  • What would you change about it? PK system is for CS Whores and geeky kidz trying to be bully
  • Tell us ur best or funniest moment in Rappelz: My guild leader PK’d Toilet after battle with Nesquik
  • The worst thing it ever happened to you (in game): See comment above^^
  • Do you have more characters? Healer R6
  • What do u expect of the future of the game? Epic 7 seem to be an improvement, so we’ll see if im still here in another year.
  • What are ur in-game plans? PK CapusVacans aka Micheal Jackson and My two little girls like this game so I will play more with them. They love trying to kill the bosses and seeing daddy fail seems to excite them even more ! Very Happy Razz Im not interested in R7.
  • Why you stalk LL so much? She’s cute like Yoshi

    Want an interview? Leave a comment or send an email to shadowheartsguild@hotmail.com, there I can send you the questions (main character pic required). Interviews will be published during Sundays. 

    1 comment:

    Thanks for comment! I'll answer you back soon!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...