February 20, 2011

Interviewing FairyDreamer

  • Main Character name: FairyDreamer
  • Class: Assassin
  • Lv or Rank: 153 r7
  • Pet you use with Main: Genie
  • Location: Cali
  • Guild: Vindication
  • How long u been playing Rappelz? 4 - 4.5 years but took breaks 
  • Tell us about ur character: I love my sin I’m not a pro still after years but I did take a break. This is my first year back and it was hard getting semi use to it again. But I do love it it’s fun to pk with and also, I love over tanking tanks when I can. I think some people or players don’t give sins the credit they deserve but it’s not the easiest class to play. Especially not now with the whole HC runs. 
  • Why that name? I picked My name based on what I enjoy. 1) I love butterflies/Fairies. 2) I been told I dream a lot lol. So I put them together and yeah… that’s what I came up with haha.
  • Why that class? Seems I’m into swords, and seemed like a perfect character for me.
  • Your favorite pet and why? Honestly I love my genie. Yeah it’s not DT or WD but man it can kick some ass while I solo on alts.
  • How did u knew about Rappelz? My sister introduced me to it. Lluvia was her main back in Epic 3 or 4 her and Instinct where playing before me. Then she got me into it and now I’m a addict.
  • Do u remember the epic and how was it? Well I started back at the end of epic3 beginning of epic 4 honestly it’s hard to remember since I took that huge break at the beginning of epic 5 but I remember it was fun. Things weren’t so over price and it ws much simpler then it is now with all the dura and what not.
  • What you like about Rappelz? I like that I can be around my guild and some friends outside the guild if it weren’t for them I’d quit lol.
  • What would you change about it? I would change too many things probably the one thing is pk in dungeon’s not trying to ruined the fun but it gets annoying after a while. That’s just me though. Although some people deserve to get pk in parties but then you have the high r7’s that have nothing better to do and pk low lvl parties. Not cool.
  • Tell us ur best or funniest moment in Rappelz: Ok for funniest is seeing all those high lvl’s die by fanatics in horizon. By "high lvl’s" I mean r7’s you have to get a good laugh out of that haha. Then there’s the whole sally pot or yeti pot trains we have form going from city to city. Those are always good times as well and pretty funny when people are just like “WTF”.
  • The worst thing it ever happened to you (in game) : got pk’d over and over and harassed by some Prime people but this was on my alt that was r5 now it’s r6 :D but they’re getting what they deserve which is a ass-beating. Oh also I failed a bunch of kenta's and Genie's and well the worst is probably letting your dura break :( but it's fix now :D
  • Do you have more characters? Yup. I have like characters I make for fun. As I said I love to tank so I’m working ona knight and Soldier to test out which I like more. Also have Silveria my 121 Bishop which I love and um.. My taming character as well :D
  • What do u expect of the future of the game? I don’t really expect much from this game anymore. It’s failing too much lately so it’s hard to say.
  • What are ur in-game plans? My plans in game at the moment are to get my genie to r7 and get more Kenta’s. And to start making money because I’m broke lol. Also one main goal is to always be there for my guild and to make them stronger as individuals. And make my sin stronger as well.
Want an interview? Leave a comment or send an email to shadowheartsguild@hotmail.com, there I can send you the questions (main character pic required). Interviews will be published during Sundays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment! I'll answer you back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...