- Deva pet class.
- Is like the healer of the pets, it have healing pet skills and pet buffs.
- Can dual summon pets.
- Have self heal
- Mace (preferable when ur low lvl)
- Deva Summoner Armor
- Any Summoner armor
Pro about Breeder:
- With good pets, can solo in a dungeon.
- Good pvp class (I would say OP)
- The only pet class that can buffs others pets without party.
- Can lvl pets faster (like all the pet classes)
- It use M.attack and P.attack
- You have to keep control of the dual summon.
- Can be boring at some point
- Playing as a mage it can be a pain, since it doesn't have fast spamm skills, but with red piexes you can be fine.
Recommendable pets: (Depend on ur build: Magic or Physical attack user)
- Red Pixie
- I think almost all the pets based on M. attack or P.attack are just fine but like I said, depend on ur build.
What I like of this character is that it can be really strong with the proper pets. Not all the classes can solo in a dungeon or at least handle it like this one. The dual summon time is longer than others pet classes so that's a really big vantage. This is almost R3.