November 14, 2010

Interviewing AliasActaEst





  • Joined ShadowHearts: 2010
  • Was member of MiniShadows (ShadowHearts mini guild) 



  • Main Character name:  My main characters name is AliasActaEst ; )
  • Class:  I go on Knight . FTW :D
  • Lv or Rank:  My Lvl already but not long is 98 .
  • Location:   i live in Vienna .
  • Guild:  ShadowHearts of course till my days in rappelz ends .
  • Tell us about ur character:  My character was born cause i love to tank and a Knight gets much of honour
  • Why that name?  I tooked the name cause its very honourfull and its good for that class also it is latin .
  • Why that class?  i took this class cause my sb cant tank it always dies too fast also my sb has not much damage so i took this class and i think that that wasnt a mistake .
  • Your favorite pet and why?  my favorite pet is the cerb cause he makes a awesome damage . i use a staged sally on the knight and its a great dd .
  • How did u knew about Rappelz? Do u remember the epic and how was it?  i knew about rappelz from my bf he played the game very long he started in epic 3 and he showed me the game . but i couldn't start in epic 3 cause of my computer he was too slow . so i had to wait for my laptop ^^ 2 years later i get mine and started in epic 6 navislamia . it was perfect timing . i started in an experience event so i could lvl fast forward and get awesome items too . VERY much SS .. epic 6 navislamia was the best time in rappelz for me.
  • What you like about Rappelz?  i like the game cause of its pet system and cause of my guild . when i have a stressful day i turn on the pc and start the game .
  • What would you change about it?  i would change just one thing in the game . ALL IS TOO EXPENSIVE i would do everything cheaper . 
  • Tell us ur best or funniest moment in Rappelz:  my funniest moment in rappelz was where PetGrower Killed a whole lm2 HLP DP it was so funny that i LMAO for real .. 
  • The worst thing it ever happened to you (in game) :  the worst thing was that i traded my hawk for 2 empty tier 4 . so both failed -.- and i had nothing .. i have more charakters but i dont play them till i get r6 ..
  • What do u expect of the future of the game?  I expect for the future that all gets cheaper ..
  • What are ur in-game plans?  my in-game plans are just MORE FUN WITH MY GUILD :D


Thx for your time Alias  


Want an interview? Leave a comment or send an email to shadowheartsguild@hotmail.com, there I can send you the questions (main character pic required). Interviews will be published during Sundays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment! I'll answer you back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...